Communication • Love • Bonding
Online family therapy helps you navigate complex family dynamics in a supportive and collaborative space to build stronger, healthier relationships.
per 80 min. session
– Approx. EUR 260, or USD 280 –
Family is at the core of our lives, and when our family relationships are strained, it can be hard to heal a dysfunctional family.
Navigating family dynamics can be challenging, and it can be even more so when living abroad or belonging to a multicultural family. Whether you are an expat trying to adjust to a new culture, a third-culture kid adapting to multiple cultural identities, a family going through a divorce, or other complicated situations, family therapy can provide a safe and supportive space to work through these challenges.
Concerns may include:
- A family member dealing with depression, anxiety, or grief,
- A divorce, new marriage, or blended family,
- A child leaving the home or spending time away for extended periods (boarding school, university),
- Cultural differences within the family (multicultural parents, or 3rd culture child),
- Difficulties communicating or dealing with a teenager,
- Adoption procedure and welcome to the family,
- Dysfunctional family.
Dr. Elefant-Yanni understands the unique complexities and dynamics that can arise in multicultural families and situations. Her online family therapy offers a flexible and convenient way for families to work through their issues, no matter where they are located in the world.